MSI and Its PEOPLE
At MSI, we recognise that our people are our best asset! The proficient and professional consultancy advice and expertise that we provide to our clients has imprinted our reputation in the industry and we acknowledge that this is a result of the quality of the Experts we employ.
We are proud and fortunate enough to have a workforce of Telecom Experts that comprise initiative, talent, good judgement and creativity. We also believe it is vital that the International diversity of our Experts reflect our global presence and our global client base, which allows us to provide expert consultancy services to both local and global markets, and to understand the needs of the diverse cultures and bespoke business demand that exist within them.
Our Experts are very qualified Engineers who started as filed engineers and occupied executive roles; such as CTO, which allows them to provide more practical advice rather than a theoretical; Also, Our Experts are members of Global associations in the ICT; such as, ITU, BT, ARIB, ATIS, CCSA, ETSI, IEEE-SA, ISACC, TIA, TSDSI, TTA, TT.
MSI proudly operates as an Equal Opportunities employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all suitable, qualified applicants and Experts regardless of age; disability; gender reassignment; marriage and civil partnership; pregnancy and maternity; race; religion or belief; sex (gender); and sexual orientation. Our commitment to diversity enables us to better access and recruit from a larger talent pool of suitably qualified individuals reflective of today’s society and the global market that we cater for. Additionally, our policies and processes do support our diverse workforce by continuing to ensure fair and equal treatment of our Experts.
At the helm of our dynamic workforce is an equally dynamic approach to the management of our staff. This approach;
- provides a climate and that will enable all employees to advance on merit as far as their talent and skills will take them, regardless of age; disability; gender reassignment; marriage and civil partnership; pregnancy and maternity; race; religion or belief; sex (gender); and sexual orientation.
- rewards our employees with competitive pay and benefits that reflect their contribution.
- ensures that ideas, concerns and problems are identified, and two-way communication is effectively maintained between management and our staff.
- provides an environment that identifies, encourages and rewards excellence, innovation and the quality consultancy services that our employee provide.
- reminds our employees to respect their fellow peers and colleagues which contributes to a productive and harmonious working environment.